The SURVIVOR® Award is designed to recognize those Corvettes that are "worn in, but not worn out." A SURVIVOR Corvette is significantly unrestored, unrepaired, or unmodified and meets these requirements:
- Is over 20 years old
- Can pass a road test over 10 miles
- Retains OEM engine
- Remains unrestored, un-refinished, or unaltered;
- 50% or more in three of four sections to attain SURVIVOR Bronze
- 66% or more in all four sections to attain SURVIVOR Silver
- 80% or more in all four sections to attain SURVIVOR Gold
- Retains finishes good enough to use as a color guide for restoration of a car just like it
Judges inspect four components: Exterior, Interior, Under Hood, Chassis.
To learn more about achieving SURVIVOR Certification®, the following brochures will be helpful:
Please click HERE for 2014 SURVIVOR Guidelines.
Please click HERE for the 2014 Owners Advisories.
Please click HERE for the 2014 Judging Schedule.
- If more than 10 cars are registered for any one Certification Class, a lottery will be held.
- If an owner enters more than one car into a single class, he/she should consult the Lottery Policy.
- Click HERE to learn about the Lottery Policy.
Click HERE for 2014 Refund, Wait List and Letter of Credit Policies
2014 Registration Fees
To register your car for Survivor click here.
Each registration includes two Weekend passes (Thursday preview, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Deadline for registration: June 10, 2014
Registration for 2014 will open February 15, 2014.